1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
2. The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
3. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. What You Wish For by Mark Edwards
5. The Merciless by Danielle Vega
6. The Gordian Knot Undone by Valerie Benzley
7. If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan
8. Small Town Evil by Ken Berglund
10. After by Francine Prose
Every book I’ve read this month, I have reviewed. So, if you’re interested in any of these titles check out my review posts.
I started reading Splintered by A. G. Howard and Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz, but I didn’t finish them for this month, so they will be added to next month’s read list. I’m half way through both of them, so I’m sure I’ll finish them sometime this week for July.