I am a little disappointed because I didn’t read as many books as I read last month. I think I read 10 or 11 last month. I only managed to finish 5 books this month, but I started reading several that I will finish in August that will of course count for books read next month.
There is a reason why I only finished reading 5 books this month. I blame Kindle Unlimited! I could NOT focus on one book at a time beginning after the 18th (the day the service became available) because there were so many to choose from and I also got an Oyster subscription this month, too. So, that was practically over 1,000,000 books and audiobooks just a download away for me to enjoy. With that said, I’ll get into what I’ve read this month, what I plan to finish next month, and the books I plan to read next month.
Books Read (Finished) In July
- Zombies: The Year of Infection by Don Roff
- Revolution 19 by Greg Rosenblum
- Every day by David Levithan
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- I Murdered My Library by Linda Grant
Books I Started Reading In July, But Will Finish In August
- Splintered by A. G. Howard
Legend by Marie Lu
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Gift of Magic by Paul Sobal
- The Selection by Kiera Class
- Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz
- Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate and Michael Grant
- The Dalai Lama’s Cat by David Michie
Books I Plan To Read In August
- Breakfast With Buddha by Roland Merullo
- 3 a.m. by Nick Pirog
- Salt by Colin F. Barnes
Forever by Judy Blume
- The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
If I read more new books in August, that is awesome! I couldn’t put more than 5 books on my August TBR list because I have 8 to finish! I would like to read more books, but it’s possible that I won’t be able to.
What’s on your August TBR list?