This is my second year taking part in this challenge, hosted by the lovely Cayce @ Niji Feels (formerly known as Fighting Dreamer). I signed up last year part-way through the challenge (after taking part in LGBT Month) and I knew I would be signing up again this year – from the beginning this time!
Here are the details:
- The challenge runs from 1 January through 31 December 2015.
- Like last year, each month there will be a mini challenge/theme/list/thingy.
- This year, there is no form/genre restriction (you can read whatever you want – young adult, new adult, adult, erotica, nonfiction, manga – as long as its LGBT).
- And the LGBT in the challenge’s name does not mean just LGBT, you can read any book that falls under the L(esbian) G(ay) B(isexual) T(ransexual) T(ransgender) Q(ueer) Q(uestioning) I(ntersex) A(sexual)+ spectrum.
- There will be link ups throughout the year (but the setup…
View original post 264 more words