*Click on the titles for full reviews
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (A Graphic Novel) by Stevenson (Loved it. I wish it was longer! The
- illustrations were awesome).
- Falling Kingdoms (#1) by Morgan Rhodes (Amazing. I am currently listening to the audiobook of Gathering Darkness, the last book in the Falling Kingdoms trilogy)
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2) by Morgan Rhodes (This book is more action packed than the first book. No complaints!)
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell (I did not enjoy this book at all. The repetitiveness makes me dizzy. It makes me wonder if I am open to reading another one of her books).
- The Transfer (Divergent, #0.1) by Veronica Roth (This was a sweet and simple read. I wanted to know more about Four and what made him who he is and I got a good dose of that).
- Positive by Paige Rowl (I recommend this book to everyone. I loved reading about how Paige made her disease (HIV) that she did not have any control over contracting into something positive that changed her life and those around her with the same illness and educating others).
- Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Mara VanWegenen (Good coming of age memoir)
- Snow Like Ashes (#1) by Sara Raasch (By far one the best books I read this year. I can’t wait for the second one to be released this fall).
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Don’t believe the hype! Not a terrible book. However, I wouldn’t have picked it up if I knew what it was about beforehand).
- Half Bad (#1) by Sally Green (Very good book. Also one of the best books I read so far this year. Definitely look out for the second book in March).
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (I’m on the fence about this one. I didn’t hate it. I will be reading the next book, Golden Son).
- On The Inside by Kim Cano (A fictional look inside a woman’s prison from several points of view. I enjoyed this book. The story flowed well, the timing was great, and I couldn’t have asked for a better ending).
I’d like to read these books along with a few others in February
If you’ve read any of the books I read this month or any I plan to read next month, tell me what you thought about them!